Friday, June 10, 2011

One month of travels- bring new discoveries!


Wisdom travels.....



Wow! Where do I begin~ Over the past month, I have been blessed by  travels in both Thailand and Nepal. Both very sacred places, that have bought new vision, understanding, light and love to the very depths of my soul. Sacred surrender, shapes my being and all I can do is say, YES! Thank you divine universe, your all encompassing wisdom fills me and overflows through me. Thank you.

I have posted some blogs from my recent locations, but to give you a summary over the past month I have, trekked upon the border of Burma and Thailand bringing support to refugees and assisting individuals with malaria and political unrest, bathed in the exotic oceans of Koh Samui, dived deep into yoga and meditational studies, traveled through Nepal, discovering the many lives that have been helped in small villages from Habitat for Humanity, an organisation that builds houses for those less fortunate and then basked in the glorious altitudes of the himalayas... 

The stories, the experiences, the people, the love has forever changed me. New clarity envelopes me and I feel honored by this offering. 

Some elements of clarity that have travelled through the infinite dimensions of my experience, bring the following tokens, and now I offer them to you:

1. Give. Give with all of your heart. Don't ask for anything in return, don't expect anything in return and your satisfaction will return to you far beyond any thing you could ask for. For it is a feeling a consciousness, your soul is lifted.

2. Look into the eyes of those you mistrust, or those who have hurt you, and see yourself, see another human being, who is also on the path to remembrance. The only reason they hurt you, is because they forgot who they were and the only reason you hurt yourself is because you forgot who you were. But now you can remember. You are God. And within this perfect presence, their is no right or wrong, just oneness.

3. Enjoy life. Don't wait until tomorrow to be happy, don't put happiness in a distant future or event, make it happen now, the universe will support your choice, for that is the ultimate intention for all beings. Take a risk. Do something new. Dance. Sing out loud. Be silly.

4. Honor your body temple. Breath deep. Move sensuously.  Eat healthy foods. Think happy thoughts. Smile all the time. See what happens. Shift your vibration to a new elevation!

5. Do a good deed for a stranger. 

6. Take on a project of service, where you can give back to your community.

7. Most important. Meditate, do yoga, pranayama, still your mind, send gratitude to the universe, unify with the presence, and experience new dimensions of your being, discover ecstatic bliss!

Okie, so these are some gems which have been arising in my consciousness on this day. Life can be so simple, when we let it be.

I will be heading to the sacred town of Banares in India, this coming Sunday, where I will be traveling for a month. More stories to be shared along the way.

Thank you for embracing your eternal self and knowing that all is already complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment